Values act as the glue that holds an organization together. At Intégro we operate by two sets of values: our unique organizational values and the Eight Values that Build Trust. Our unique organizational values were developed by the Intégro team and for the Intégro team. The Values that Build Trust are integrated throughout our training packages and our Trust Inside Assessments, and are a core component of Intégro's leadership development philosophy.
Intégro's Organizational Values
- We inspire trust-based relationships.
- We continue to learn and grow.
- We build strong relationships.
- We listen. We create. We deliver.
The Eight Values that Build Trust
- Respect: We are respectful towards each other, always.
- Recognition: We give others the recognition they deserve.
- Receptivity: We are receptive to new ideas and listen to each other.
- Disclosure: We speak up and share our ideas and opinions.
- Straightforwardness: We tell the truth.
- Honesty: We act with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Keeps Commitments: We fulfil our responsibilities to each other.
- Seeks Excellence: We strive to do our best in everything that we do.